We buy houses fast, easy, and hassle-free.
Receive a reliable cash offer, pronto.
frequently asked questions
Selling your home can seem like a daunting process, but you’re not in it alone. Below you can browse the most common questions we receive. If your question is not listed, don’t hesitate to call us at (757) 913-0720 for more information. Regardless of your circumstances, we’re here to help you move forward.
Property owners in all kinds of situations sell to Pronto Homes. Below are the most typical cases we see:
- Avoiding necessary repairs or deferred maintenance on their property.
- Facing foreclosure due to delinquent payments.
- Offloading an inherited property or estate.
- Liquidating assets to cope with personal life events.
- Selling after a disappointing experience with traditional agents.
- Escaping a difficult rental property.
- Relocating to a new area.
Our process is simple as 1-2-3.
It begins on your initial contact, where we immediately begin reviewing your situation to craft your all cash offer. If you like our offer, we’ll schedule a straightforward consultation, either digitally or in person, to explain our buying process and answer any of your questions.
From there, you can sit back and relax until your payday. We pay all cash, cover closing costs, and handle any repairs, ensuring that your closing date matches up with your ideal timeline.
Best of all, our offer includes an initial cash deposit to guarantee a smooth and timely closing. In the unlikely event that we don’t live up to our promise, you still get paid!
Pronto Homes purchases properties of all shapes and sizes, regardless of their condition. This includes:
- Single-family homes
- Townhomes and condos
- Duplexes, triplexes, and quadplexes
- Multi-family homes
- On occasion, apartments and commercial properties
Our focus is providing hassle-free cash offers to property owners in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia.
At Pronto Homes, all our cash-offers are rooted in competitive research to ensure you receive fair market value. We take the following into consideration, much like an appraiser would:
- Current condition of your property.
- Comparative market analysis evaluating your property against similar homes in the area.
- Extent of repairs, maintenance, and associated holding fees for your property.
- Expenses when reselling your property.
Absolutely not. All communication, consultations, and offers are obligation free and made at no cost to you.
Pronto Homes pays cash for properties in any condition and location – regardless of outstanding repairs, trouble tenants, or delinquent payments.
Selling as-is, where-is means we inherit all physical and legal conditions associated with your property. You won’t have to lift a hammer, deal with an ugly eviction process, or make up for past-due payments.
We never charge for our services.
Transparency is our goal, even if it means presenting you with alternative solutions. If we purchase your property, it’s because we have identified a winning solution for all parties involved.
At Pronto Homes, we handle lead generation for both our growing investment portfolio and our local outside investors. When you sell your home to Pronto Homes, we explore the following alternatives:
- Performing renovations and placing your home back on the market. Also known as ‘flipping’.
- Performing needed renovations and adding the property to our growing rental portfolio.
- Offering your property to our network of local flippers and buy-and-hold investors.
We get it. You’re driving down the road and spot the horrific, bright yellow signs screaming ‘We buy houses’. With a red hot real estate market, countless organizations have sprung up seeking to deceive and defraud homeowners. Pronto Homes is strictly opposed to illegitimate business practices and does not affiliate with any scams or imitators.
Be sure to contact the groups you choose to work with to ensure your future is in the right hands.
Absolutely! As investors ourselves, we share the same passion for real estate and value growing our community. If you are interested in subscribing to our buyer’s list, complete the email form on our page footer. You will receive first access to all deals and be first in line to place an offer!
Investors Who Buy Houses.
Pronto Homes is streamlining the traditional home selling process. We pay cash for your home in as-is, where-is condition; no renovations, agents, or showings required. From there, we guarantee a seamless closing backed by deposit – if we can’t close, you still get paid. Let’s get started today!